3 - 16 April 2016
13 nights - $4600 1 person, private room - $6700 2 persons, double room
travel to Bieszczady region, where we will hike, cycle, eat local specialities (trout and game meat dishes), visit small wineries, relax at a day spa, visit a folk museum, explore farmers market and learn from a local how to cook pierogi. The tour will start and finish in Warsaw for your convenience.
Video about the Subcarpathia (Podkarpacie) produced by local council:
- all dinners and breakfasts with non-alcoholic beverages
- special welcome dinner with wine
- lunches (except on free-time days)
- farewell dinner with wine
- 13 nights accommodation
- all sightseeing and excursions described in the itinerary (including entrance fees)
- snacks and non-alcoholic beverages on sightseeing days
- Polish & English speaking guide services
- transport between locations
- guarantee of small, private group - minimum of 4 maximum of 8 people
- all additional activities mentioned in the itinerary
What’s not included?
- airfares to and from Poland
- all personal expenses
- extra meals and alcoholic beverages
- personal travel insurance
- optional excursions or activities
- transfer to and from the airport
- all other services not mentioned in the itinerary
All spring tours start and end in Warsaw for easy and convenient airport access.
Secure your spot with $600 non-refundable deposit. All remaining funds due 90 days prior to departure.