17 - 30 April 2016
Big cities and nature - We will travel between warsaw, kampinos National Park, Torun and Wroclaw and finish off with a few relaxing days in Masuria Lake Region. Taste the famous gingerbread in Torun, go on a Gnome "hunt" in Wroclaw, enjoy fresh spring vegetables, fall in love with Polish crepes and find your favourite beer from local breweries. THE TOUR WILL START AND FINISH IN WARSAW FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
gingerbread making class in Torun
2 full days of relaxation and pampering in Masuria Lake Region
farewell dinner in a pop-up restaurant exclusively arranged for Gourmand Guide’s guests
day hikes in the Kampinos National Park - the park is mostly forested but also features Europe’s largest area of inland sand dunes
- sailing in the Masuria Lakes (weather dependant)
- all dinners and breakfasts with non-alcoholic beverages
- special welcome dinner with alcohol beverages
- lunches (except on free-time days)
- farewell dinner with wine
- 13 nights accommodation
- all sightseeing and excursions described in the itinerary (including entrance fees)
- snacks and non-alcoholic beverages on sightseeing days
- Polish & English speaking guide services
- transport between locations
- guarantee of small, private group - minimum of 4 maximum of 8 people
- all additional activities mentioned in the itinerary
What’s not included?
- airfares to and from Poland
- all personal expenses
- extra meals and alcoholic beverages
- personal travel insurance
- optional excursions or activities
- transfer to and from the airport
- all other services not mentioned in the itinerary
All tours start and end in Warsaw for easy and convenient airport access.
Secure your spot with $600 non-refundable deposit. All remaining funds due 90 days prior to departure.