8 - 15 May 2016
A bite of Silesia - home of the hearty silesian dumplings and sour rye soup as well as the heart of beer making in Poland. Region Rich in history and natural beauty.
Restaurants located in some of the most interesting buildings in Poland - a palace, former jail and a flour mill
Silesian dumplings making class
locally made boutique beers
traditional Silesian Sunday lunch
- all dinners, lunches and breakfasts with non-alcoholic beverages
- special welcome dinner with alcoholic beverages
- 7 nights accommodation
- all sightseeing and excursions described in the itinerary (including entrance fees)
- snacks and drinks on sightseeing days
- Polish & English speaking guide services
- transport between locations
- guarantee of small, private group - minimum of 4 maximum of 8 people
- all additional activities mentioned in the itinerary
What’s not included?
- airfares to and from Poland
- all personal expenses
- extra meals and some alcoholic beverages
- personal travel insurance
- optional excursions or activities
- transfer to and from the airport
- all other services not mentioned in the itinerary
All tours start and end in Warsaw for easy and convenient airport access.
Secure your spot with $600 non-refundable deposit. All remaining funds due 90 days prior to departure.